background

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Gentry's Class Party

Since we celebrated Gentry's birthday on Sunday, I made sure to send cupcakes to school (daycare) with him so he could have a little class party with his friends there.

We woke him up for school by singing "Happy Birthday" to him.  He was excited to get to school to see his friends, and when he walked in we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him again.

Cupcake face.

Aunt GiGi & Laney sent him some balloons to school.  He was tickled about that.  This child loves balloons.


Later we went over to Mammaw's and she had a gift for him.  A dinosaur that is over 5 feet tall.  We didn't have an air pump, so I had to blow this thing up with my mouth.  My boy wanted his dinosaur, so I was determined to make it happen.  

It only took about 15-20 minutes.  Ha!

Can you tell how happy he is about it?

He made Mammaw feel good when he told her that his dinosaur was "the best present EVER".  She always tries to get things the boys will like.

After I got this huge thing packed into my coupe, we got it home and Gentry was so excited to show it to big brother, Jubal.  I let them play with it for awhile, but this thing is huge inside so they're just going to have to wait and play with it outside later today when we get home from work/school.

I'm pretty sure Gentry had a pretty good 4th birthday. :)



Photobucket