background

Saturday, June 25, 2016

VBS At FBC

I didn't get any pictures of Gentry this week.  Jubal's teacher, however, kept me posted daily with pictures of him and their activities.  Also, I didn't get to take any pictures of their closing ceremony last night because it was just too crowded, I would have been in other parents' way, and it was way too hot in that sanctuary.

I'm thankful for friends that snapped some pictures for me, but I still didn't get any of my Gentry.  He was there, though, I promise, and enjoyed every minute of it.

This year's theme was "Submerged".

Practicing for their closing ceremony.

Jubal & his "girlfriend", Miss Malaree.

First night.


Outside fun.



Snack time with best bud, Garrett.

Hard at it.

Garrett's mom snapped this pic.


They did an awesome job with their little show and songs.  I always loved VBS at FBC when I was a young girl.  Now, my boys are getting to enjoy it, too.




Photobucket