background

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Our New Canvas

I received our new family picture canvas yesterday & I love it!  The one we've had hanging in our living room is from 2014, so I figured it was time to update.

I took a picture last night of our wall before we swapped out canvases, and after.  It was hard taking our older one down because I absolutely love it, too, but my boys are growing and I knew I had to do it.

We did hang the older canvas over our headboard in our bedroom, though, so it didn't get put away. :)

Left: November 2014, Right: November 2016

I also went a little bigger with this canvas.  The older one is a 24x36, and our new one is a 30x40.

After we got it hung, I just sat there staring at it for the longest time.  I'm in love with my little family, and these precious pictures mean the world to me.  I'm so proud to put us on display. 



Photobucket