background

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

We had a very special Thanksgiving this year.  I didn't get but one picture the entire day, but it's because my time was spent in the moments of the day with my family.

We had a delicious lunch with my MIL first.  Larson loves his mama's food, and even though she had not planned on cooking this year, she still pulled a wonderful meal together for her children.  We enjoyed spending the late morning into mid-afternoon with them.

The reason our Thanksgiving was so special this year is because we were able to have our feast with my niece, Lyndsay, and her husband, Zach.  They were just married in June, and it was her first time hosting in her new home.  The food was great, but the company was even better.  We totally enjoyed spending the evening with them.





Photobucket