background

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jubal is 4 months old already!

I took Jubal for his 4 month shots Monday, November 15th.  I think I have the most awesome little boy!! He rarely cries, but I just knew he would have a hard time with these shots since he's a little older this time & has a whole lotta personality.  My baby just smiled right through his shots!

Jubal now weighs 15.4 lbs. and is 24 3/4 inches long!  His pediatrician said we can start cereal & baby food (veggies) on November 27th.  We get to incorporate fruits the second week of December.  Up until now he has just been on his formula, taking 6 ozs. at a time.  He takes 5-5 1/2 bottles each day.  Alot of my other mommy friends say they have already started their baby on cereal, but we tried once & Jubal's tummy didn't seem ready so I chose to wait & I'm glad I did because he has put on weight fine & is progressing well.  He is in 50% percentile in weight & height so I'm very happy!!!


My Georgia Boys


Photobucket