background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First Family Fourth

We had a great Fourth of July weekend. I wish it had lasted longer, but it was fun nonetheless.

Saturday, we got together with friends we don't get to see very often. We went down to the river and enjoyed a day in the water & sun.

Sunday, we spent the morning being a little lazy. The afternoon was spent visiting family. Our evening consisted of us going to my mama's house for some good ol' grilled hot dogs & chicken. We also got to see our own fireworks. It's something we've done every year for awhile now.

It was also a "test run" for Jubal. The noise didn't scare him at all & he loved the light show! I'm glad, too, because we were taking him to a bigger fireworks show for the fourth.

Here's a few pics from our 4th of July festivities.

First pic of the night. My favorite guys!

It's so hard to get them all to look AND smile at the same time. :)

See what I mean? ;)

At least they're all looking! HA!

Waiting on the fireworks to start.







I probably shouldn't post these, but...Jubal has found his nose. Ha! Awful!!

We're going to be working on this.

It was so hot & humid that we ended up stripping Jubal down so he could be comfortable.

My beautiful boys watching the lightshow.

Even Bozley got to watch the fireworks! :)


I also got a little video. It's not the best in the world, but oh well. It's memories, baby!



Now, I'm just getting ready for Jubal's FIRST birthday party this Saturday. It has came along quickly. I'm kind of stressed about it because I want it to be perfect. As long as it's fun, I'll be satisfied. 

So much to do. So little time.
Photobucket