background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Randomness

I have a lot of pics that I want to share. I don't really have a specific story I want to blog about, so I'll just post the pics and tell the little story behind each one.



We had our 4D ultrasound done this past Monday, March 5. Gentry is just like Jubal in the fact that he wants to keep his cute little face covered during ultrasounds. You can still see some of his precious face behind his knee & elbow, though.



This is our Gentry's sweet little profile. It's amazing what technology allows you to see inside your womb. I already love this little boy so much.



My bff's (Shawnya) daughter, Tiffany had her precious little girl on February 27. It was a difficult delivery for Tiffany, but she was a trooper. Little Miss Hadley Renee Todd was born weighing in at 8 lbs. & was 22 1/2 inches of pure beauty. Isn't she gorgeous?



Jubal stayed with my other best friend, Darla last Saturday because Larson had to work. Thankfully, Larson is off on Saturdays, even though I work, so Jubal gets to spend time at home with his daddy on Saturday mornings until I get off at 2.

Jubal had a wonderful time, though, playing with Olivia, who is 3 weeks younger than he is, but she's at least 3 inches taller. Ha! Her mama & daddy are both tall, so she got that "tall gene". ;)



Jubal LOVED riding Olivia's little battery-powered 4-wheeler. I don't know why we haven't gotten him one yet being I work at a MC/ATV/UTV/PWC dealership. He loves to get on the "big boy" ones when he comes to my workplace.

Anyway... we will definitely be going this weekend to buy him one since he loved it so much while at Darla's. I'm so excited for him. He's going to be such a happy boy. :)




While we were picking up a few groceries, Jubal spotted a few pig figurines on top of the dairy racks. He had a fit to touch them, so Larson lifted him up to let him check them out.

As you can see from the smile on his face in the second picture, he was satisfied just getting to touch them for a second. :)

Hopefully everyone is having a great week so far. Thank God tomorrow is Friday. We have a fun-filled weekend planned & I'm excited for it to get here. This weekend is The Rattlesnake & Wildlife Festival in Claxton and Planet Cycle is going to be in the parade. We get to ride in the parade & I know Jubal is going to love it. He enjoyed it last year, but was still so young he didn't really get to have fun. The parade & the festival will be much more fun to him this year.

It's going to be great. I can't wait!

Photobucket