background

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Old Rosie

Well, looks like the ol' fever has done it again.  When Jubal was almost nine months old he broke out with a rash.  Come to find out it was Roseola.

After being a sick little boy for what seems like forever, Gentry was finally showing signs of great improvement when, boom, he broke out in a rash all over the little trunk of his body and his face.  We were pretty sure what it was, but we took him to his pediatrician just to be sure.

You can't really see that good in this pic, but he's all broke out. Poor baby!

Yes, my second-born son has Roseola, too.  I feel so sorry for him.  He can't catch a break.  Maybe after this, he can get some relief.  I sure hope so.  This mama is pretty tired, too, and needs to catch up on some sleep.


Other than finally putting up one of our Christmas trees this weekend, we didn't do much of anything else.  It was nice.  Now if we can just keep Jubal from taking everything off the tree.  HA!  He is really liking all the lights and seems to understand "Santa" more this year.  I'm loving it!


Not nearly as much as I'm loving my baby boys, though. ;)


Photobucket