background

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Jubal's First Field Trip

Jubal took his first field trip with his K-4 class this year to Poppell Farms. We go every year as a family, and still may go this weekend so Gentry can experience it, but since Jubal went this past Friday, he didn't want to turn around and go again on Sunday. We usually make our fair weekend our Poppell Farm weekend as well. This year will be a little different now that Jubal is in big school, I guess.

I so badly wanted Larson and/or I to be able to take his first field trip with him. However, because both boys were sick for so long and had to miss school, we missed a lot of work, too. Neither of us were able to take off to go. Thankfully, I have several mommy friends that were able to attend and they made sure to take plenty of pics for me. I know he had fun, whether we were there or not, and that makes me feel a little better. :)

We're usually sitting around him.
He looks happy, though.

Jubal with Mrs. Mandy's son.

Finding his pumpkin.

Got one!

Three amigos.
Jubal, his best friend, Garrett, & Little Derrick.



Jubal & Skyler.

So thankful for these mamas that looked out for me and got me these pictures throughout the day so I could see how much fun he was having.  Jubal is growing up.  I know there's going to be times when I can't be right beside him, but goodness, I want to be there as much as I can.  I can already tell I'm going to be a stalker mom.  Haha! ;)


Our trips to the pumpkin patch:

2011 //  2012  //  2013

(Like I said...we may still take our family trip. Love these memories!)


Photobucket