background

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Another Weekend Gone

We went over to my BFF's this weekend for her son's, Michael Shane, birthday. He turned fourteen, and I can't believe how fast the years have flown.  It doesn't seem that long ago that he was turning three like Gentry will be this coming Monday.  Wow!

There was swimming, hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, and cake & ice cream.  All the things a kid loves.  Jubal stayed in the water, Gentry stayed close to me.  Ha!  He doesn't like the water like Jubal does.  He likes his kiddie pool and his water slide, and the river when it's only up to his calves.  They had fun, though, and that's what counts.





We're looking forward to Gentry's birthday party this Sunday.  Hopefully it won't rain and they can have fun on their water slide like we're planning.  I can't wait to see Gentry's cake.  He personally requested George Pig's dinosaur cake.  He loves George Pig off of Peppa Pig.  I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  I should have plenty of pictures.

My baby is turning three.  It just doesn't seem real.


Photobucket