background

Friday, May 29, 2015

Lego Lovin' Gentry

Gentry loves Legos. He loves to build all kinds of things. Mostly, he builds "castles" & "guns". The other night I got in the playroom floor with him to help him, or rather watch him build a couple of things.  He never did build anything specific, but we had a good time playing together anyway.



This sweet boy of mine will be three on June 8.  He is a mess.  He talks so well, and acts so grown.  He's potty trained by day, but still has accidents at night, hence the diaper.  A Pull-up just won't hold what this boy is likely to put in it overnight.  He pee pees.  A lot.



He has this new thing he does often.  It's so cute and I was able to get a couple of pictures of him doing it while we were playing.

It's his "Omg" face.  He gets tickled when he does it, too.  He throws his hands up over his mouth, kicks his head back a little, and says, "Oh my gosh!", then giggles like there's something so funny. :)



I love this boy more than I ever imagined possible.  He is my baby.  We are so much alike.  He's so easy to love, too.  He's such a good boy.  Don't get me wrong, he can throw one heck of a fit, but overall he's a cool kid.

I still can't believe he'll be three in less than two weeks.  Wow!


Photobucket