background

Friday, July 15, 2016

Vacation 2016~Mommy Time & Laney Pics

Because I'm trying to keep the days chronologically in order, I want to post about "my time", too.  So, on Thursday, I felt I needed to accomplish a few things around my house.  Not only that, but I needed some time alone to get myself back together. Five days straight of busyness had me feeling a little haggard.

Larson had to go back to work that day, so I dropped the boys off at GCA so I could have a few hours to myself.  To me, having an organized, clean home makes my whole life feel less cluttered, and that's what I did in my "me time".  I cleaned my house. Ha!

On Friday, I spent the day with Laney.  My sister had asked me to take a few new pictures of Laney so she could place some updated ones around her house.  We rode all over our little country town, and stopped every chance we got to take a few shots. It was so relaxing. It was good to spend some one on one time with her, too.

I want to share a few of her pictures.













She's growing up way too fast.  It's hard to believe she will be 13 in less than a month.  She's an awesome kid, and I'm so proud to be her aunt. :)




Photobucket