background

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Counting Down

We are counting down the days until Gentry starts "big school". Only two weeks left of daycare for my baby boy.  He thinks he is so grown, too.  I'm happy for my baby, though.  He is becoming quite the little man.

He doesn't like for me to pick out his clothes for him anymore.  These last few weeks of daycare I have let him (mostly) pick out his own.  I have explained that when "big school" starts, I will have to pick his clothes again, though.  He does pretty good, but matching is not his forte. ;)

I won't get pictures throughout the day anymore from Mrs. Diane, and that makes me a little sad.  I'm going to share a few that have gotten just to be able to remember a little of his days there.




He loves babies & tells me all the time he wants a sister.
Sorry, buddy!






My knight in shining armor.







Photobucket