background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our First Easter



We had a fun Easter. Larson said he hadn't dyed Easter eggs since he was a little boy & I know it's been at least 15 years since I have. 



I made the ones that say "Mommy loves Jubal", "We love Alannah", and "I love Larson". Aren't they cute?! It was fun sitting around the table decorating eggs. Next year will be even better because Jubal will actually get to help. :)




We went over to my mama's for the egg hunt. It was just Jubal & his cousin, Alannah, so we didn't have to have a lot of eggs. I hid them so Larson could be the big kid he is and help Jubal find them. :)



Jubal didn't understand what was happening this time, but I know he'll have a ball next year, Lord willing.







I hope everyone else had a happy Easter. I know we did.


Photobucket