background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pool Time!

We bought Jubal a little pool for him to have fun in at the house. Sunday morning, we put some water in it so the sun could warm it. By mid-afternoon, the water was perfect, so I stripped my little guy down and let him play just as hard as he wanted to.

Thankfully, Jubal loves water. He doesn't mind it getting in his eyes or on his face. He splashed & splashed. Larson & I really enjoyed seeing him have such a good time. Looks like we have a new weekend activity. At least until the end of summer. :)

**Beware: Lots of pictures!!!**


Getting ready to go in (can you tell he was trying to dive in?!)


You can let go now, Daddy


My little tadpole


Happy Boy


Playing with Daddy


He loves his red ball


I spy...


Cool Kid


Monster Man


Love to see him happy


Yes, I blurred his lil peepee out


Wondering what Daddy is doing


Enough with the shades


Ok...maybe one more


Splish Splash


Ha! Love that lil hiney!


Look at that face


Havin' a ball


What's with the umbrella, Dad?


Trying to get him some shade


Thanks, Dad!


What you talkin' bout, LeRoy???


Hey, Ma!


He's just about "pooled out"


One more beautiful smile for Mommy


He had such a good time. I can't wait to get him in the water at the river or beach. Summertime is going to be fabulous!
Photobucket