background

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

When I read about "The Ultimate Blog Party 2011" on one of my favorite blogs, I knew I wanted to hop on the bandwagon. I love reading blogs and am always looking for interesting blogs to read & follow.

My blog is exactly what the title says...A Journal for Jubal. Jubal is my precious son, whom I adore more than anything. I'm a full-time working mom and I don't have alot of time to scrapbook, though I would love to, so I began this blog to keep up with everyday little things & things that are important to me that I want Jubal to know.

I haven't been blogging long, but I'm learning more about it everyday. I do know that it is a much easier way of keeping a "journal".

Thanks for visiting my blog & please feel free to keep up with me & my little family.

Photobucket