Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

When I read about "The Ultimate Blog Party 2011" on one of my favorite blogs, I knew I wanted to hop on the bandwagon. I love reading blogs and am always looking for interesting blogs to read & follow.

My blog is exactly what the title says...A Journal for Jubal. Jubal is my precious son, whom I adore more than anything. I'm a full-time working mom and I don't have alot of time to scrapbook, though I would love to, so I began this blog to keep up with everyday little things & things that are important to me that I want Jubal to know.

I haven't been blogging long, but I'm learning more about it everyday. I do know that it is a much easier way of keeping a "journal".

Thanks for visiting my blog & please feel free to keep up with me & my little family.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Hey! Stopping by from the UBP. Whaddaya know? You're the first person I've met in blogdom from my neck of the woods! (we're in Savannah) What a cutie! I have a 2-year old little boy that I spend all my waking hours chasing after. I write about that and other life lessons on my blog. Stop by when you have a minute! Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through UBP. I have always loved the name Jubal. Your son is adorable. I have a little boy too. He is almost 10 weeks old now. I can't believe how fast it is going by. Feel free to stop by my blog sometime! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, stopping by through UBP11.

    Jubal is an absolute cutie-I'm sure he'll love this journal one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by for the UBP. Journaling is an excellent reason to blog. I have a personal one too, in which I chronicle my son (and soon to be two kiddos,) and I actually make a blog book every year so I have a hard copy of what we've done. I use BookSmart (just google it, the program is free--you have to pay for the books of course) but there are other companies that do the same thing, I believe. Just FYI, in case you want to make a hard copy of your memories at some point.

    I'm a science fiction writer as well as a stay-at-home-mom, so my blog features stuff about my son and my writing. I hope you'll come check me out at
    http://sciencefictionmommy.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy the party!

    --Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...