background

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gentry is Growing

Gentry had his 2 month check-up & his first shots yesterday. He now weighs 13.13 lbs. (88th percentile), he is 24.5 inches long (91st percentile), and his head measures 16.25 (74th percentile).



He's going to catch up with Jubal before long.  Ha!  He did pretty good with his shots.  I felt so sorry for  him, though.  He was lying there so unsuspecting and then the mean old nurse stuck him with those long needles.  He cried the most pitiful cry he has ever cried. :(




He did well throughout the night.  He didn't run any fever but I gave him some Tylenol anyway, just to make sure he was comfortable.  He slept all night without even waking up for a little piece of a bottle like he usually does.





I held it together pretty good until the nurse walked out of the room.  Then I picked him up and squawled my eyes out.  I know he has to have them, but gosh, I wish I could keep it from hurting him so bad.  He's my sweet baby and I hated hearing him cry out like that, knowing there wasn't anything I could do.  He did good, though.  Now we just have to make it through the next round when he's 4 months.  Bless him! :)

Photobucket