background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Jubal Man

I've got a couple of cute pics I wanted to share. Jubal is growing up so fast on me & I try to take pics regularly, but sometimes life is demanding and if I let a day go by, it seems like before I know it, 3 or 4 days have passed. 

Anyway, I think these pics are cute and wanted to have them here on the blog. :)

This is one of Jubal's little girl friends at school.  This is such a cute picture.  They look so sweet. :)

My niece, Alannah's birthday was August 10.  She brought Jubal a cupcake that was left over from her party at her after school daycare.  Can you tell he likes cupcakes? ;)

Trying to figure out where he's going to bite it next.

Ha! Look at that tongue sticking out! He's trying to lick some of that icing off his top lip.

Nummy, nummy, nummy!!! :)
 
Photobucket