background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jubal goes to daycare...




I am not even going to lie...I couldn't be in a picture because I was a squawling, snotty-nosed, could-NOT breathe mommy!!!

Don't get me wrong, I think this is absolutely wonderful for Jubal. I seriously don't want him to have the "only child syndrome" I've heard about.

I know this will be beneficial in the long run for him. He will learn how to interact with other children, and hopefully develop good social skills, especially sharing.

He is going to an awesome Christian daycare that has been open for decades. His teacher is a lifelong friend of my family's, Mrs. Deloris Paul. She is such a sweet, God-fearing woman and I know she will love my baby and make sure he is well taken care.

I will add this next picture even though I was a blubbering mess. Larson took it as we were driving away. Thankfully, you can't see my eyes for my glasses. They were already red & swollen. Don't laugh!




Photobucket