Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My 8 month old...where is the time going???

Jubal Talon, you are now 8 months old. What can I do to slow time down? So many milestones this month.
  • Your two bottom teeth finally came through. 
  • You're crawling.
  • You sit all by yourself.
  • You are learning to feed yourself.
  • You have started shaking your head "No". 
  • You even started going to daycare twice a week. 

You are growing up too fast for Mommy. I love you so much and wish I could keep you this little forever. You are such a wonderful child. God truly blessed us with you. You're healthy, happy, & handsome. What more could me or Daddy ask for?


Two weeks old



We love you, Jubal! You will forever be my baby, no matter how old you are.


Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...