background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

First trip to the river

I should be ashamed of myself for not posting this before now because we actually took him on his first river experience on
April 30th!

Phone pic, but I like it. :)

Jubal loves the water. It was still a little cool, but we found a little spot where the sun had the sand warmed up nicely, which made the water feel a little better.

Another phone pic.

I can't wait until it warms up some more and we can take him more often. I would have liked to have taken him down there on Mother's Day, but he had some sniffles going on and I worried the water may still be too cool.

Last phone pic, I promise!

Larson's family grew up on this river. It seems only natural that Jubal would love the water so much. I told Larson the entire time I was pregnant that Jubal would love the water.
I just knew he would.



He loves being the center of attention, too. :)

I love the little float we got him. It has another little thing that you can attach to it so it shades him from the sun. I just like that it's optional. He just likes it no matter.


Larson's cousin, Chris, and his wife, Chrisie, were down there with their sweet girls.
Jubal also loves a pretty girl. ;)




I set my chair up in the water and relaxed. I'm so excited about summer almost being here.
We're taking him on his first beach experience Memorial Day weekend.

Here are some more pics from the river.
















I sure am looking forward to our next trip.
My baby boy is going to be a little fish before the summer is over. :)

 
Photobucket