background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Loves

I'm linking up with Jamie again this week for
"What I Love Wednesday".


I'm LOVING...
The fact that my gorgeous niece, Lyndsay, won the "Princess" title in the Miss Rattlesnake Roundup pageant. She was absolutely beautiful!



I'm LOVING...
These warm evenings because, instead of going to the gym to walk on a treadmill, I can go for a walk with my husband & little boy.



I'm LOVING...
The time change. I'm so glad that I still have some daylight left when I get home in the evenings from work. It makes me feel like I have more time with my family.



I'm LOVING...
That tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. Savannah is having a big shin-dig tomorrow, as usual. However, I will be celebrating Saturday at Shellman's Bluff instead. It's a little lower-keyed, but still LOTS of fun!



Last, but certainly not least, I'm LOVING...
My fabulous husband & my handsome little fella! I can't even begin to describe how much love I have for these two special guys. They are my world!!!




Go on over to Jamie's blog and link up to let everyone know what you're loving today!


Photobucket